Sunday, June 21, 2009

Ah, The Details

Yesterday was great ... After 10:00 am, I did absolutely nothing having to do with the wedding. I'm at the point in which, yes, all this stuff is still fun, but if you try to cram day in filled with NOTHING but wedding stuff (i.e., Friday) - it will get quite tiring!
Recap of Saturday's wedding related events:
Finished printing the programs
Folded all the programs
Trimmed 100 programs (three of 4 sides needed trimming .... yuck)
Punched rounded corners on the programs (yuck x2)
Had very sore fingers by 10:00 am
Recap of Friday's wedding related events:
Watched Mom finish the flower girl dress
Went to the florist and worked out last minute details
Contemplated the centerpieces ... I *think* I like them. Right???
Worked on the candy buffet set-up
Wrapped what seemed like a million Hershey's Miniatures in blue and orange scrapbook papers, to match the wedding theme colors, of course
Back and forth "discussions" with mom and dad about the bar situation
As for today's wedding planning events:
None. I plan to enjoy a nice lunch with my dad for Father's Day and then finish a client's wedding day photos.
We are at:
{27} days to go ...

No comments: